🍎 Apple Youth Scheme! 🍎
Eligibility: Are you between 18-25 years old and passionate about Agri Start-up? 🌱 Embrace the spirit of growth with our revolutionary “Apple Youth” scheme, specially crafted for the dynamic youth of Uttarakhand state.
Agri land Requirement: Only 3 Nali
🌳 Grow your Future: Receive 150 apple plants(Imported Quarantine 5+ Feather Plants) , your gateway to a thriving orchard, right at your doorstep.
💧 Smart Irrigation: Our package includes a cutting-edge drip irrigation system, conserving water while ensuring your plants flourish.
🏞 Connect with Nature: Embrace sustainability, learn about agriculture, and contribute to a greener tomorrow.
🎓 Youth Exclusive: For just INR 75,000, this scheme is exclusively designed for Uttarakhand’s young adults.
Join us in nurturing nature, fostering growth, and sowing the seeds of change.
High Density Apple Plants Nursery
We Indodutch are one of the leading producers of quality planting materials of various Apple Plant for the Global & Indian markets. Apart from bringing a variety of Dutch horticulture expertise and technology to India.
Ultra High-Density (UHDP) Imported Quarantine Apple plant in Uttarakhand Himachal Pradesh and Jammu Kashmir with quality and reasonable price, We have 18 years, experience of in raising nurseries and making the plants reach international quality standards.
We are delighted to inform that we have successfully developed highly quality feather Apple fruit trees in India meeting International standards & specifications and are exact copies of the Import trees.
High Density Plant vs Traditional Plant
High Density Plant
- Plant Population 1000-1500 plants per 1 acre
- Fruiting starts after 2 years
- One-form spray and proper hailnet cover are possible
- Fruit Yield Average production – 20,000 kg per acre
- Market Price Farmers get double the price of traditional
- Possible income of Rs 10-20 lakh per acre
- 100-150 plants per acre
- Fruiting starts from the 6th year
- One-form spray and proper hailnet cover are not possible
- Average production = 6000 kg per acre
- Farmers get about Rs. Only Rs 50/kg is available
- 2 to 3 lakh per acre per year
Possible Productivity and Income
Productivity per Plant (from 250 plants)
First-year 0-1 kg/plant
Second year 2-3 kg/plant
4th year 8-10 kg per plant
5th year 12-15 kg per plant
6th year 15-20 kg per plant